Mission & Vision
Hope Partnership for Education is a North Philadelphia independent middle school and education center that provides a high quality, values-based education that supports and challenges students from adolescence to adulthood.
Hope Partnership for Education creates compassionate citizens and courageous leaders through a transformative, caring and joy-filled education.
- Respect: We give priority to the uniqueness and inherent worth of every individual.
- Academic Excellence: We personalize the learning experience, honoring each person’s reality with the goal of developing responsible individuals who make positive contributions to their communities and the world.
- Compassion: We promote an inclusive worldview where transformation and healing are integral to the life of our community.
- Hospitality: We strive to create a welcoming environment as the hallmark of Hope Partnership for Education where people of all cultures and beliefs find a home.
- Joy: We recognize the promise of each new day, share each other’s joy in learning, and celebrate each other’s growth spreading life’s goodness and beauty.
- Hope: We model, aspire towards, and dream of a united community full of hope, believing that with persistence and resiliency things can be better for future generations and the world.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Make Hope a Habit!
|Ashley, Grade 6
Student Council Member